We are committed to enhancing the functionality of our application, with a focus on improving the test coverage. By working diligently to refine and expand this component, we hope to ensure the optimal performance and reliability of our app, while reducing the risk of unexpected issues or errors.
In addition to our ongoing efforts in improving the app, a significant milestone was achieved last week with the successful deployment of the LayerZero Bridge feature within our app. This exciting addition enables NPM holders to transfer their tokens between Ethereum and Arbitrum, enhancing the overall user experience and providing greater flexibility in managing their NPM tokens. You can find more information about this announcement by following this link.
Here’s a summary of all the updates we’ve implemented:
- Updated vote-escrow design and added new gauge chart #1004
- Fixed bridge redirection #1002
- Added loading Skeletons #1000
- BugFix: Report page #999
- Gauge Pool Mobile Responsive and Remove Multicall on usePolicyFees #998
- Header update #997
- Bridge & getNetworkInfo update #996
- [Backed/App]: Added route to get bridge balance