Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that from now on, I’ll be sharing weekly tech progress and updates from our tech team. If you have any questions or comments about the features we’re working on, feel free to ask here! One of our tech team members may volunteer to help answer your questions.
I do want to mention that there are some additional projects we’re working on that we can’t give updates on just yet. This could be because they’re not quite finished, or they’re confidential, or they’re competitive. But don’t worry, we’ll keep you posted on everything we can!
Last week, we added updates and fixes to various services and modules including improvements to the NFT Portal, App, and Database. These updates involve downgrading ethers.js, creating a util function for trim text, implementing a marketplace filter for mobile and tablet, and adding a wallet disclaimer and message signing feature on the app.
A full list of updates and their respective PR is as follows:
- Downgraded ethers.js #47
- Implement 404 page and empty state in marketplace #46
- Refactor: create a util function for trim text #45
- Implement marketplace filter for mobile and tablet #43
- Added Sitemap, Updated SEO, Fixed other minor issues #42
- Fixed submenu hidden in click outside #39
- Fix: Slider, Script, Stage Level #40
- Updates and fixes #9
- Added log like function #7
- Updated policy views to contain same columns #8
- Added function to get milestone data #6
- Created views for policies, liquidity and reporting transactions #5
- [Explorer] Added navigation and footer on Explorer making it similar to the Neptune Mutual website.
- [Backend/NFT Api] Added NFT likes
- [Backend/API] Added milestones & top accounts routes